Archetype Vietnam is a multi-discipline design consultancy managed by international architects and engineers. Archetype offers architectural, structure M&E design consultancy and project management to international standards and specifications. Our projects cover many sectors and at present include a number of prestigious landmarks, buildings.
You will have a chance to:
- Join a worldwide construction and design company ;
- Work in an open, professional and exciting creative foreign environment.
- Learn and contribute to the latest design technologies.
- Receive attractive merit based salary and benefits.
– Ho Chi Minh Office: 20th REE Building, 09 Doan Van Bo Street, District 4, HCMC
– Hanoi Office: 9th CDC Building, 25 Le Dai Hanh Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi Rút gọn
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
Tên người liên hệ: HR Department
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Undertake Master Planning design for assigned projects, with the ability to undertake preliminary design calculations, preliminary sketches/drawings and other required design information.
• Liaise with engineers and other disciplines to ensure coherent and correct.
• Make amendments to the design as required.
• Undertake design work on projects as required, and fully check and ensure designs are properly validated as per the approved design process.
• Undertake site visits as required.
• Undertake quality assurance checking of drawings and calculations produced by self and that of other team members as directed by Team Leader/Design Manager.
• Ensure that all drawings are reviewed and checked by Team Leader/Design Manager prior to external issue.
• Produce Master Planning design briefs, documents and reports as required.
• Produce Master Planning drawings utilizing AutoCad/REVIT as appropriate for the project.
• Follow Company’s design procedures
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Years of experience: Minimum 5 Years Post Graduate Experience.
• Previous experience working within a master planning design company.
• Intermediate time management and organizational skills with the ability to self-manage billable hours and ability to undertake own work with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
• Advanced knowledge of AutoCad and Revit prefered
• Intermediate knowledge of Design Standards used in the project countries.
• Good communicate in English.
https://www.archetype-group.com/apply/. with update of Cv & PORTFOLIO.