BIDV Building, 35 Hang Voi Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi.
For our Expansion we are urgently looking for qualified candidates in HN Office. If you are willing to join a worldwide company, if you want to catch opportunities for your career development, the positions offered in PTW will provide you all challenges and excitement you are looking for in a professional environment.
If you are up to the challenge to be part of our professional team, kindly submit your detailed resume in English before 15th Oct, 2011
– Assisting with effectively and efficiently co-ordinating work of consultants associated with project/s
– Preparing sketch drawings, production drawings and detailed drawings which may be undertaken by hand or by using computer-aided design (CAD) equipment, and combine structural, mechanical and artistic elements.
– Discussing designs and cost estimates with clients and others involved in the project.
– Obtaining necessary approvals from authorities.
– Preparing specifications and contract documents, specifying building materials, construction equipment and, in some cases, interior furnishings.
– Observing, inspecting and monitoring building work, to make sure that it is progressing according to the contract and specifications
– Verifying that documentation complies with the Brief and Conditions of Engagement.
– Participating in internal team reviews and implementing changes to improve performance
– Keeping up to date & complying with project management issues including project milestones, schedules, budgets, internal and external cost control.
– Contributing to and monitoring the activities of the project team and communicating in an effective manner with team members and contributing to and developing lines of communication across the company
– Communicating effectively and in a timely manner to the relevant Project Responsible Person on issues relating to the project.
– Actively participating in the architectural profession
– Being informed and competent on all technical issues effecting projects
– Participating and being active in the training issues of the company
– Have studied in Japan
– Excellent Japanese and Good English
– Worked on large commercial or residential projects.
– Experience with Government approval processes is an advantage.
– Extensive knowledge of VN building codes and regulations.
2. How to Apply:
Interested candidate shall send their application (CV, application letter in English) to :
BIDV Building, 35 Hang Voi Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi
Contact: Ms. Nguyen Bich Ha